May 18, 2020
Sodo Park is located in the downtown Sodo district of Seattle. With plenty of parking around it, it’s one of the best locations for your Seattle Wedding day. We are in LOVEEEEE with the main reception and ceremony space, it’s just jaw dropping and you can bring in drapery and greenery and just make the whole space pop even more. It’s definitely one of our favorite Seattle Wedding Venues now for sure!
Sodo Park Seattle Wedding Venue Walk Through Video
Some of the features this venue has include:
- Exclusive on site catering provided by the award-winning Herban Feast.
- Complete bar service with customizable options available.
- Custom floor plans and multiple rooms allow for a seated capacity of up to 300 guests and up to 550 guests for a cocktail reception.
- Free parking available on nights and weekends.
- Small event accents or fully designed custom floral and décor available through the Herban Design Studio.
We loved not only this venue by Herban Feast, but also another one of their venues, The Foundry as well! The team they have is awesome to communicate and work with and we can’t wait for more weddings in these two spaces. So if you are still looking for your Seattle Wedding Photographer and Videographer, let us know!
If you loved seeing the spaces of Sodo Park, you’ll love checking out another Seattle wedding venue by CLICKING HERE.
And if you want to look into more details of the Sodo Park directly, go to their website by clicking HERE.